We consider consulting books when we come across a problem more often not only in our engineering life. And I bet, almost all of us have subscribed at least a page in Facebook that provides us decent articles in the field of our study or interest. This shows what text and figures on a paper are worth. They make us what to learn and thus we learn.
Writing is the best way to share what you know, feel and understand. Many of us prepare ourselves for the examinations writing what we have learnt. We almost always try to consult and discuss with our friends and teachers writing text and figures on a sheet of paper. Thus, there is no better way to share your ingenious ideas than writing it down.
So, SOMES provides you with a platform to put forth what you know, what you feel people should understand and what your ideas can do via SOMES’s new annual magazine “Mecanum”. SOMES feels the prospect of publishing a magazine is immense because it will not only enhance one’s writing skills or one’s vision but portray one’s invaluable ideas all over the world.
Though one’s ideas aren’t confined to just one field but span across the whole universe of what they know, we seek articles based on mechanical engineering only. Thus we will only welcome the articles based on mechanical engineering and its prospects.
The types of articles that you may submit are:
- How to start designing with Solidworks?
Human Interest Magazine Articles:
- Energy condition in Nepal
- The new Buggati Chiron
- Telsa’s Gigafactory
- Lamborghini Aventador : A Review
Round-Up Magazine Articles
- Top 10 countries using Solar Power
- Top Super Car Manufacturers
- Future of Renewable Energy
- Pelton Vs Francis Turbine
- Electronic form using Microsoft Word.
- Include the author’s name, complete mailing address, telephone and a digital photograph.
- Article length may vary according to its need. But best to make it short and sweet.
- Sources references must be included.
Please send your articles to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Submission Deadline: 31st August 2016
SOMES Magazine Team