Physics and Math Olympiad
Olympiad is a different platform for students to show their talent. It checks the logical reasoning capability, thinking capability, the analytical reasoning of students. Scientists and Mathematicians think for the solution of the same problem for a long time. Some problem remain unsolved which we have to figure out. For that reason, logical thinking, analytical reasoning etc are needed.
- 6 questions will be asked.
- Three from physics and three from math.
- Time: 3 hours (11 am to 2 pm)
- Calculator is not allowed
- Any proven theorem can be used
- Fundamental theorem should be stated
- Higher knowledge can be used
– SOMES Olympiad Committee
SOMES Olympiad committee is a newly formed part of SOMES as a team dedicated to successfully conducting, promoting and establishing a culture of Olympiad in Nepal.